Saturday, December 3, 2011

Christmas tag night, and a comeback

The last weeks have had me prepping for a craft fair (which was unfortunately very low traffic), a Women's Group craft night at my friend's church (which was a big success... had so much fun!), and some personal calendar events... now I finally have time to sit down and breathe, (after I clean up the disaster zone I call home), and get started on Christmas for myself, and creating just for fun again. So expect to see more frequent posts from me, starting now. Especially after my Occasions Mini and Sale-a-Bration pre-orders come in next week ;) We aren't allowed to show you the catalogues or the products before the official release date, BUT we ARE allowed to show you creations MADE with those products... prepare to drool :)

Anyways, to get the blogging back on a roll, here's a picture of the birthday card I made for my Father-in-Law's 70th birthday. He's a very handy man, and loves spending time in his woodshop, so I thought this was perfect for him. I used last week's Stampin 411 sketch for it, but I missed the deadline for posting.


And the tags and stocking stuffers I made for the women's group.

No comments:

Post a Comment