Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Vanilla Cupcake... no REALLY!! Smell it ;)

I am SO glad my nephew had his birthday in December, so I had a reason to play with my favorite suite from the new Occasions Mini 2012. This cupcake card was the first of many yummy cards I'll be making with this Sweet Shop line, and also my first chance to try the SMELLY clear embossing powder... you heard me! The icing on this cupcake smells like vanilla... and you don't even have to scratch to sniff. Yum!!! And there are two other scents available, starting January 4th, but you'll have to wait till I make another card using one of them ;)

For this card I used the sketch over at Craft Project Central, for their Creating Pretty Cards Challenge #6.


1 comment:

  1. Yummy card! Thanks for playing along with the Challenge this month!

    ReplyDelete