Thursday, July 9, 2015

Another Boys Will Be Boys

This is my DT card for our bi-weekly challenge at Creative Memories, with the theme Monochromatic. This card was to go along with a Star Wars Lego gift, so the black, grey and orange colour scheme was a perfect match for the set we gave him :) I really love how this set has a decent age range of toys.


Other Challenges I Used:

I heart sketches - (see sketch below)
Fantasy Stampers - Spots and Stripes
CAS on Sunday - Embossing
Amusing Challenge - ATG
Incy Wincy Designs - Spots and Dots


3 comments:

  1. A great idea to match your card to the gift set - thanx for sharing with us at Fantasy Stampers.
    Hugz, Jan (DT) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your take on the sketch and the colours you've used.

    Thanks for joining us at the Fantasy Stampers Challenge

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great take on the sketch and I love the colourcombination and stamp. Thank you for joining us at CAS on Sunday. Luv, Wilma

    ReplyDelete