Sunday, December 11, 2011

Sale-A-Bration and New Occasions Mini SNEAK PEEKS!!!!

I have seen the future, and it is BEAUTIFUL! The upcoming Occasions Mini is my favorite EVER, jam-packed with fabulous and FUN goodies, and the Sale-A-Bration 2012 has the most fabulous DSP I've ever seen, along with 2 gorgeous stamp sets and an embellishment pack that coordinate perfectly (among other great stuff, of course).

So without further ado, here is a sneak peek at Sale-a-Bration, along with a few things from the new mini. And I promise, more sneak peeks will be coming throughout the next week, so make sure you check back frequently :)

I used Mojo Monday's sketch for the card, and added the bookmarks for colourQ's "anything but a card" challenge, to make it a gift set, and to show you more sides of the DSP ;)




Isn't this stuff just incredible??? Anyway, here are the challenges I used...

2 comments:

  1. So pretty, Anjii! Love the new things. Thanks for joining us at the ColourQ this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it Anji! Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at the colourQ! (BTW - I fixed the link - your pic shows up now!)

    ReplyDelete