Saturday, December 24, 2011

'Tis the season for... candy?

It would seem that all of the confectionary companies decided long ago that EVERY holiday needed to be drowned in sugar, and kids need to get enough candy to last them to the next holiday... Well, although I'm not a fan of too many treats (especially for the kiddos), I am a HUGE fun of adorable candy themed "stuff", and I am LOVING this Sweet Shoppe suite in the new Occasions Mini, and this SQSC18 sketch (flipped upside down), at Stampin' Queens was a perfect opportunity to take a break from Christmas cards and projects, and make some lollipops... and remember in my cupcake post last week, I said I'd unveil another scented embossing powder? These ones smell like Melon, and I SO wish I could send some Smell-O-Vision through the internet, because this one is AMAZING... smells exactly like some of my favorite candies and lipbalms when I was a kid! Also, if you take a close look at the Soft Suede at the edges, I used the Heart Pressed plate, without ink, to get a subtle imprint similar to the Textured Impressions.


1 comment:

  1. Hello Anjii!
    Your card is SO STINKIN CUTE!!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE IT! OH! and ...
    Congrats!! YOU are featured on the Stampin' Queens Sketch Challenge blog... along with being WINNER! for some fun candy!!! check it out here: http://gettincrafty.typepad.com/stampin_queens_sketch_cha/2011/12/sqsc-18-spotlights-winners-announced.html

    Inky Hugs,
    Cristena
    http://www.gettincrafty.com

    ReplyDelete