Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Let's Celebrate, with Online Savings, and BLOG CANDY!!!

Well, today marked the beginning of Stampin' Up!'s INCREDIBLE Online Extravaganza (Nov. 21st-30th). When I got online and saw the amazing deals, I was blown away! But also a little sad that it was online only, and my customer's wouldn't be able to access it easily unless I had a DBWS (that' an official SU! Demonstrator website, where you can see my events, blog posts, and do your shopping, all at the same place). Sooo... I finally took the plunge and signed up! My site address is http://anjiirempel.stampinup.net/, so go check out my site, and the sale! Please realize that the site is still under construction, and will be for at least a week, until I have some downtime ;)

As for the Blog Candy, to celebrate my new site, I'm offering a drawing for a Classic ink pad (your choice of color) and an A La Carte stamp (also your choice). To be entered, either book a Hostess Party OR place an order on my new DBWS (doing both will get you TWO entries).

I'm also giving a secondary prize, which is a "ready to make" card kit. It will include a finished sample Christmas card to follow, and all of the pre-stamped and pre-cut pieces you'll need to complete 5 additional cards. Just add glue! To be entered for this one, sign up for my DBWS Newsletter (top right of the site), and follow this blog (leave a comment letting me know you've done these). For an extra entry, share the link to this post, on your own blog or Facebook, and copy the link in the comments. Entry closes 11:59pm, Nov. 30th, when the Online Extravaganza ends.

PS. Sorry to any international blog watchers, but due to shipping, the blog candy contest is only open to Canadian and US residents.

No comments:

Post a Comment