Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Christmas Medallion Wreath

I have to apologize for the LONG break between posts, but this month has been jam-packed with time consuming events, illnesses in the house, and other interruptions. The only crafting I've had a chance to do lately, is prep for an event on Thursday, where I'll be selling my wares, and even that has been extremely limited, to the point I'm beginning to panic :S

Anyways, one thing I made for the sale, which I may just have to keep for myself instead, is this wreath, using a combo of some fabulous new accessories (and the new Simply Scored), and some retired (but one of my uber-favorite) Christmas DSP from last year.


I still plan to make one with the amazing new Spice Cake DSP and embellishments, once things calm down, but since it's time for Christmas decorations to be going up, that one will have to wait till next Fall to adorn my wall... I'll still post it here as soon as I get it done though :)

No comments:

Post a Comment