Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Saturday Sketch Challenge 228

Wow! It's been a full two weeks since I posted anything... I apologize to any of my regulars (if I have any, that is... sometimes I feel invisible here, lol ;)

It has been a bit of a crazy month both personally, and craft related, and all of my creative efforts have been poured into prepping, rather than doing... scouring my brain, and the internet, for craft fair project ideas; searching stores for affordable, but quality items for embellishing and decorating; and making my supply lists as efficiently as possible...

Tonight I finally jump in headfirst into putting it all into action and hopefully having a successful, first craft fair :)

But in the meantime, I did have a chance to whip up a quick card, and play with a new paper-making technique for my nephew's birthday on Saturday, using the Stamping 411 sketch (which I'm submitting JUST in time... phew!).


2 comments: