Saturday, August 6, 2011

My First Card Sale!

A local papercraft store is having a sidewalk Garage Sale (PaperNation in old Abby for any of my local readers) tomorrow afternoon, to let us crafters sell any of our stash we don't use anymore. Well, since falling in love with Stampin' Up! I find I just don't use most of my old tools, punches, stickers and pre-made embellishments anymore, so I booked a table to unload them and buy myself more SU stuff :)

I thought this would also be a great opportunity to sell my own cards, and a few 3D projects, but since a decent part of his business is selling unique cards, I didn't want to step on his toes, so I asked if it would be alright... he said that's fine, so I cleared off my entire display board, , gathered up my piles of cards AND got to work on more cards too... here's a little sample of a few of my favorites I've thrown together...



No comments:

Post a Comment