Saturday, August 27, 2011

Drumroll Please.... Blog Candy WINNER!!!

Okay, so it's not 5 o'clock... but here is our lucky winner, chosen by random.org...

Heather.. Congrats!!!

I'll send you an email with the info to get you all set up to access all the great tutorials for August at Craft Project Central. Enjoy :)


-----------------------

As for me, I have a VERY busy week coming up, and may not have time to do any crafting, so forgive me if my blog is a little quiet. There will be the rest of the CPC projects, as well as my little dude's birthday card, and possibly (if I'm not stretched too thin) a few handmade decorations for his party... but I may have to resort to buying everything... only problem is, they don't make LarryBoy party supplies, so it'll all be pretty plain and generic. At least I know how I'm doing the cake, and I can do a VERY basic banner with a LarryBoy printout. I just had much bigger plans in my head *sigh*

Okay, that's enough useless rambling from me... enjoy your week, even if we don't see each other here ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment