Saturday, August 13, 2011

My Beach Scene Magnet Board!!!! And don't forget about the Blog Candy!

I'm so excited!!! I've been waiting on pins and needles to share the project I created as a guest designer for Craft Project Central, and today is finally the day :) It's a fun and fully functional 11" x 14" beach scene magnet board to hang in your office, a college dorm or to give as a gift! Also makes a great play board for the kids!

I had SO much fun designing and making this... if you want to make one yourself, and also get the tutorials for the other 9 projects being posted in August, make sure you get yourself a subscription, for only $10 at Craft Project Central.

Also, don't forget to enter for the FREE subscription I'm giving away as blog candy. Just go to This Post, and follow the instructions...




1 comment:

  1. Very cute! At first I thought it was a card. Very fun.

    ReplyDelete