Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Mojo Monday 204

I was planning on making this my second workshop card for August, to show off the other 3 new In Colors, but it ended up getting too time consuming for an assembly line workshop, so I'll have to come up with something else... but anyways, here it is... If you haven't noticed by now, not only do I LOVE these three colors, but I also LOVE this beachy stamp set! But as of Sept. 1st, it's GONE, so if you think it's as cute and fun as I do, let me know that you want to order it before August 27th ;)


This is the sketch I used at Mojo Monday...


I used Indigo Island, Pool Party and Lucky Limeade for the main colors, the Baby Wipe/Re-inker technique for the water effect on the right, and I used Whisper White craft ink, instead of Versamark, under the Tempting Turquoise embossing powder to give it a lighter, more Pool Party tone.

Don't forget to come HERE to enter for my BLOG CANDY for a free subscription for all of August's nine great project tutorials! And if you buy (or WIN) a subscription, and post their blinkie on your blog, you get TWO bonus projects, instead of just the usual one!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment