Saturday, May 14, 2011

CPS 217 & HSS Anything GOES 67 challenges

For the HSS Anything GOES challenge, the goal was to make a 3D project, and a matching card. I started with my goal to improve on the luminary I did for my first Stampin' Up! workshop I did as a Demonstrator, and then made the card based on the CPS sketch below




I used the Always Artichoke ink and seam binding ribbon, and the flourish stamp from the Bliss Sale-A-Bration set, as well as the 1/2" circle punch, Very Vanilla Cardstock and Iridescent Ice embossing powder for the center of the flower.

3 comments:

  1. This is very pretty! I love the embossed background! Thanks for playing at CPS this week! ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! I love how elegant this looks. Thanks for playing with us this week at Hand Stamped Sentiments.

    Robbie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your color combo is absolutely stunning! So rich and elegant! I just love all of the beautiful details you added to both the card and the luminary, too. Thanks so much for playing along at Hand Stamped Sentiments and congrats on your Artist Pick! :) I hope you will join us again soon!

    ReplyDelete