Sunday, May 22, 2011

Taylored Expressions Sketch Challenge #138

I used this sketch to make a baby card for my cousin, who just had a baby girl last night... I think this one really turned out great!


became...


I started with a Pretty in Pink base, and used the Nursery Specialty DSP for my main layer. For the bar, I used Chocolate Chip, with Whisper White squares. The Every Little Bit images were stamped in Early Espresso (honestly, because I was too sore from my workout yesterday to make another trip downstairs for my Chocolate Chip, lol!), and colored in with a combo of Watercolor Crayons and Pastels, and my Blender Pen. I had a cute little polka dot ribbon that looked great here, some silver heart eyelets, and I used the Sweet Little Sentiments, with a So Saffron grosgrain ribbon, undone and tied into a knot below it.

No comments:

Post a Comment