Wednesday, October 15, 2014

A Little Birdie Told Me...

I got to play with this Hostess set for my sweet niece's 4th birthday... I would have loved to use my Blendabilities for the image, but don't have the colors I needed yet. It would have been better if I'd planned better and used watercolor paper for my Stampin' Write markers, but I didn't have time for a do-over, so it is what it is...



Challenges I used:

Pile It On - 2 or more Die Cuts (the ovals)
Inspired by Stamping - (see sketch below)
Just Add Ink - (see palette below)
Craft-Room Challenge - Make your own Background
Through the Purple Haze - Wings and Bling
Papertake Weekly - Super Fly



11 comments:

  1. I really like how you've inked up the Chevron stamp, Anjii - clever way to incorporate those colours! This is a very sweet card. Thanks for joining in the fun at Just Add Ink this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The background is wonderful Anji - so striking! The colour transitions really carries your eye across the card. Thanks for joining us at Just Add Ink this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a sweet little card - I love the technique you have used for the background and how you have used the ribbon. Chantell JAI

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card I love the technique you have used for the background Anji thanks for joining us at TTPH...Sue DT x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute and lovely card.
    Thank you for sharing your creativity at Craft-Room Challenge;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  6. A very cute card! I too love the background you've created for your sweet little birdie. Thanks for playing along with us at Just Add Ink.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You have done a great job lining up your chevron background super card. Thank you for sharing with us at Craft-Room Challenge XOXO Zoe

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for joining in the fun over at TTPH.

    Jo dt

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your chevron and the bright colors.. Thanks for joining us over at TTPH..

    DT Pam

    ReplyDelete
  10. that is so cute I love it thank you for joining us at TTPH

    Jacqui DT

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is so cute, I love the image....
    Thank you for joining in our challenge over in TTPH, Sylvia DT x

    ReplyDelete