Thursday, April 7, 2011

Sketch ChallengeTESC135 - Kid's Graduation card


I've been looking at this sketch for a week, and trying to figure out what to do with it... then today I realized I should do a congrats card of sorts for my 6 year old's Wee College graduation (for the year). All of a sudden, I had inspiration, and with a bit of picking through my stash, this fell together VERY quickly and easily! And I'm so pleased with how well a simple, easy card turned out... not to mention the fact that Wyatt's eyes lit up when he saw it... the best payoff of all :)

Stampin' Up! products used were Bermuda Bay textured CS and ink, the Big Shot for the texture plates, the Sanded block and the A+ stamp from the First Day set. Oh, and a dimensional and WW CS, but those hardly count ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment