Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Valentines for school

Okay, so I have to come clean... even though I was into cardmaking last year already, I still bought licensed cards in a box for school Valentine's... I just couldn't imagine making 19 cards for a bunch of kids who would throw them away or trash them. Well, this year, I bit the bullet and am nearly done making 39 (now that I have TWO kids in school). I came up with a simple, assembly-line friendly design, and got to work. I did decide to leave some of the stamping and assembly for tomorrow though, so that the kids can help with at least a few each ;) I must admit, it was fun, and even if they all get trashed right aways, it was worth the extra effort :)


And here's the complementary card I made for the teachers...

No comments:

Post a Comment