Wednesday, February 23, 2011

My 2nd Workshop Make n' Takes

I am SO excited about this one! We're doing Luminaries to go with any decor, and semi-custom Make a Monster cards... guests will have a choice of 3 color schemes for the paper, and can create and watercolor their monsters however they like... here are my samples

The luminary is still a work in progress. I'm not completely happy with the ribbon placement, or the Itty Bitty bird in the brad... just seems a bit out of place? I think I'll do a bow, with the brad in the center, and I'm still deciding what stamp to use in the brad. [EDIT]: I added 2 pics (the top 2), of the final result...








And for the monster card, the other color schemes I'm offering are Tangerine Tango Cardstock with Daffodil Delight DSP, or Rich Razzleberry with Regal Rose.

No comments:

Post a Comment