Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Christmas Star

I found some challenge blogs that do Christmas cards all year long, so you have less to do at crunch time, so I'm going to give that a try, and I'm going to start making whatever I'm in the mood for, regardless of the holiday, so I'll have a more well-rounded stash :) Here's a clean and simple one to start my unseasonable posting...



Challenges I'm entering this for:

Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Challenge - Merry and Bright
Christmas Stampin' All Year Long - Sparkle and Shine
Charisma Cardz Challenges - Twinkle, Twinkle, Little Star
C.R.A.F.T. Challenge - Christmas in March
Word Art Wednesday - Anything Goes

5 comments:

  1. Such a fun card! I really like your clouds; a great little touch. And your sentiment is beautiful. Thanks for playing with CSAYL.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eine tolle Karte. Das ist mal was anderes. Danke für deine Teilnahme bei CSAYL. Liebe Grüße Jenny

    ReplyDelete
  3. CAS - yet colorful! Thanks for joining in the fun at CSAYL!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very attractive card - love the use of the twine and the sentiment is great - thanks for entering my CHNC challenge 116 - you could also enter this into my CHNC challenge extra for March - I'd love to see it there too. X

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks to CSAYL with your so elegant and classy card, hope to see you soon, biz

    ReplyDelete