Sunday, June 10, 2012

Beach Bum

I really love this stamp set... I don't actually own it, and it's old, but I use my sister's set when I'm in the mood for it.Well, last night, I needed to make a card while I was at her house, watching all our boys, so not only did I use the chance to play with this stamp set, I also got to play with some retired paper I'd never seen, and some Kiwi Kiss, with the most amazing ribbon... I hope Stampin' Up! brings these back one day! I used the sketch challenge CCMC205 for Create with Connie and Mary, but after getting all my elements together, things just didn't "fit", so I had to move things around and reconfigure it. So it doesn't REALLY resemble the sketch anymore, but hopefully it's close enough to not be disqualified...


Here's the sketch...


4 comments:

  1. I don't remember this stamp set and it looks like a cute one to play with. The distressed paper looks great with your other layers. Thanks for playing with us at CCMC!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute, fun, summer card! I love it!! Great colors and I love how you interpreted the sketch! Great job! Thanks for playing the challenge at Create with Connie and Mary!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a perfect card for a summer party! LOVE it! Thanks for playing along this week in the Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lucky you to have the run of the craft space while babysitting! I love that old "woody" wagon, too! Thanks for playing along with the sketch challenge this week on Create with Connie and Mary!

    ReplyDelete