Saturday, December 29, 2012

Sale-A-Bration 2013 Sneak Peek!!!

I LOVE Christmas and all the decorations that go with it! And I'll fully admit that my Christmas tree and decor go up around December 1st, and stay up till at LEAST the end of January (somewhat embarassingly, it's often until I have to take them down to decorate for my oldest's birthday, in late February!). But, despite that, I decided that my blog must move on at the pace of the average person, and while it may be Christmas in my home still, many others have moved on... and so, I've changed my blog presence to showcase the upcoming, and very exciting, Sale-A-Bration 2013!!! Everything here, aside from the Gumball Green is from the One Big Sale-a-bration 2013, My Digital Studio disc. Ask me how to earn this MDS content, or the real hands on papers, ribbons, buttons and stamps for FREE (among others, and an adorable little punch!)

And here are a few digital cards I whipped up to show you a bit more... again, this is all from the SAB disc, except for the Gumball Green, and some basic shape punches. The one new punch is in here though (it has a coordinating stamp on one of the cards), and one of the cards has digital punches based on paper embellishments available in the SAB.












No comments:

Post a Comment