Thursday, July 26, 2012

Reason To Smile

Another thing I finally had a chance to play with was the July exclusive 2-step stamp set, Reason to Smile, which is ONLY $5, if you order $60 CDN!!! I used Pals Paper Arts sketch for this one, along with some Orchard Harvest and Patio Party papers, and the new Brushed Bronze Designer Buttons. I also have to admit, I wasted some unnecessary time on this one, when I had the "brilliant" idea to literally tie this bow and tag onto the stem of the flower. So, I cut slits on each side, and threaded the ribbon through it and tied the tag on, but looking at it now, I could have more easily tied the bow to the tag and glued it on, and it would've still looked exactly the same... oh well, live and learn ;)

And here's the sketch, which I flipped... 





1 comment: