Saturday, October 22, 2011

Mojo Monday 211 and Inkspirations 93

Today is my Dad's birthday, so I finally had a chance to use the lighthouse stamp I found, specifically for him last spring. Of course, shortly after that, Stampin' Up! released a set with one, but this is what I have ;)

The Mojo Monday sketch had a rectangle, just the right size (after flipping the sketch), and the Inkspirations color challenge was PERFECT for the lighthouse, and my dad's taste... although I swapped the Cherry Cobbler for Cajun Craze and Riding Hood Red ;)


And here are the sketches...


5 comments:

  1. Way to flip the mojo sketch. These colours screamed nautical to me and you did a great job with the lighthouse :) Thanks for joining us at Inkspirations this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty! Love the lighthouse image! thanks for playing with Inkspirations :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card Anjii. That's a fantastic lighthouse image & the horizontal embossed stripes look great. :)

    ReplyDelete