Friday, September 16, 2011

SPCC #117 & Super Sketch #98

One of the few things I can say I like about summer ending, is that it means Christmas is getting closer... next to Summer, Christmas is my favorite season. So, having done a "farewell summer" card in my last post, I decided to play with my new Holiday Mini goodies and make a Christmas card. I wasn't ready to go whole-hog and use red and green yet... gradual transitions here ;) Although it feels a little silly posting this now, since the sun has made a bit of a reappearance today, but oh well... it was cold and gloomy last night when I made this!


I used the colors from Scrapmaster's Paradise (but I swapped Crumb Cake out for Soft Suede, so I could use this Beau Chateau DSP)


And the sketch came from PaperWorks Co.

3 comments:

  1. Super cute card, Anjii!!! I love the stocking :) Thanks for joining us at SPCC this week...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for playing with us at SPCC. I love the card, the ribbon is a nice touch. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. GREAT take on the sketch. Thank you for playing with PWCO this month.
    Hugs
    Tanya

    ReplyDelete