Sunday, April 3, 2011

I've been a busy bee...


This one was a congrats card for my friend's pregnancy... I LOVE the sweet sleeper in the Slice of Life set... I might have to use it again for her shower ;)


I stuck a Decorative Element on the glass of a frame, so that I can change the background, with my moods, decor, and new paper lines, without ever losing my vinyl.


This is the first of the two I'll be doing at my April Workshop. The piercing will be different, since that was an afterthought (it'll just be on the red layer, but right across the bottom). Also, the number will be customizable, with any single digit age my guests would like to use this card for. It is a very easy, basic card, since the other one will be more time consuming and technique heavy than usual. I can't make the sample for that one until Thursday/Friday though, when my order comes in with my Marina Mist CS and my clear embossing powder.


A birthday card for my WONDERFUL mother... I love the (unfortunately retired) Razzleberry Lemonade DSPs!!! I might have to grab a bit more from the Clearance Rack before it's all gone!


This is one of my favorite projects so far! I used My Digital Studio (which just got a wonderful upgrade yesterday, btw), to create the adorable, personalized image. Then used my Silhouette software and cutter to reverse it, print it on iron transfer ink jet paper, and cut the outline perfectly. Then ironed it on, and sewed on the Itty Bitty button for a finishing touch... can't wait till it fits her :)


My other big project was creating a display board for my workshops, and finally jumping back into paper scrapbooking. Digital, is so much fun,not to mention fast and easy, but I need to remember to do some hands on stuff too...

(Disclaimer: Since most of the cards I've made have been for the purpose of giving away, to fill my board, I had to use a LOT of cards from Stamp Club, that were designed by either my fabulous upline Andrea Munroe, or my equally talented sister Christina Cook. But I'm going to gradually give those away, and replace them with more of my own original designs.)

No comments:

Post a Comment