Thursday, July 4, 2013

Dress Up Wardrobe - June Bonus Project!

Oops! With all the stress of getting my oldest packed and dropped off to his first week of camp-away ever, I forgot to post the bonus Craft Project Central project. And it's a REALLY cute one, from Amanda Corbet... 

Do you love to play dress up?  Or have the ultimate girly-girl friend that you need a gift for?  Well this is sure to wow her!  This fun wardrobe includes five different card designs and matching envelopes!  Each card has a different fun dress design that you can make in minutes!  You can build your own fashionable wardrobe!  Makes a fun advanced class project as well!


On a side note, I haven't had any entries yet for my Blog Candy prize of a free subscription to access all the June Project Tutorials (including mine ;), so I'm extending it to the 10th!! Don't forget to enter HERE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment